Saturday, January 7, 2012

"Hope and Faith"





As some of you many know. I have been working as a "Nanny" to two beautiful twin babies. I wanted to make them a "name frame" for their room. Don't you just love their names? Their mommy likes fairies and so I tried to stick with a 'fairy' theme. She also doesn't want them to have 'matching anything' so I tried to make the name frames different but similar.  I will give this gift my last day of working as a Nanny, which is four weeks away. I think that will give me lots of time to tweak these two projects. I hope your week end is going great and filled with blessings!
My Song:
Have faith, hope and charity
That's the way to live successfully
How do I know, the Bible tells me so
Do good to your enemies
And the Blessed Lord you'll surely please
How do I know, the Bible tells me so


14 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

These are precious and will be cherished for sure! I bet your the bestest nanny ever!

Amanda R said...

Well I don't think I would change a thing! These are absolutely positively gorgeous! She is going to love them, no doubt in my mind. And yes, they are beautiful names and I hope you are enjoying your "nanny" time!

June Nelson said...

How beautiful are these my freind!!! why would anyone want to chance something like this, I think they are brilliant and would grace any wall, well doneyou love them xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Janie Printz said...

Bless you my friend for being the perfect Nanny of 2 adorable babies. Those are the most precious names for them & I'll bet you leave a little piece of your heart there when you go. The name plaques are just perfect & they will cherish them more as they get older.
What a thoughtful lady you are. There ya go, making me smile again.
Hugs, Janie

Becky said...

These are beautiful Patty. I would not change a thing!

Glenda said...

I can't imagine changing anything on these two beauties! Hope all is going well for you and that you are enjoying the little ones.

craftieodmae said...

Jaw dropping gorgeous, I love them both, you did an awesome job!

Donalda said...

OMG these are just adorable dear. What lovely frames and they are going to love them dear.
Big hugs

Shelby said...

These are just too precious! I'm sure they'll be loved and treasured.

Shelby

Nannieflash said...

Hi Patty oh wow so theyve got you looking after two babies I bet your one busy lady. Stunning name boards and Im sure their mum will love them, and such gorgeous names to. hugs Shirleyxxx

Distressed Miss said...

OMG Patty these are simply beautiful, what a stunning gift.
Big Hugs
Clare
xx

Linda said...

Oh Wow Patty, These are simply gorgeous.. Im sure they are going to love them..My little grand daughters middle name is Hope..I think its a beautiful name, so is Faith. very lovely work as always.. Hugs, Linda

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Oh My Gosh....these are WONDERFUL! Amazing....they will surely be loved and mostly by the parents right now till the little ones get a little older. Gorgeous!

Tan's Hobbies said...

Wow, really adore your creations. Such a brilliant name frame. Your designs are amazingly done. Love them so much, Patty!!! From your blog, could see that you have a lot fantastic stamps. So amaze of the way you colored them =)