Thursday, December 1, 2011

"A Kiss Is Still A Kiss"

Can you believe it? December 1st only 24 more shopping days until Christmas! Yikes! Before you rush out to grab those last minute gifts I hope you will take time to play with us at ABC's Challenge! It is really a fun one! This time we are on the letter "E" for embossing! I love to emboss and it adds so much texture to a card. I decided to do a white on white card. These are a challenge for me but I do like how they turn out. Our sponsor this week is "The Ribbon Girl" they have such yummy ribbons and we can all use those on our cards!
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

My Song: "A Kiss Is Still A Kiss"
You must remember this
A kiss is still a kiss, a sigh is just a sigh
The fundamental things apply
As time goes by.

7 comments:

Glenda said...

By looking at this one and the ones below, you have been coloring quite a bit! I love all of these and think your little Magnolia's are adorable! As always your coloring is excellent and the cards are all fabulous. I love all the white on this one!

craftieodmae said...

gorgeous, love all the layers and of course your fantastic coloring!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Love that song! You sure made a beautiful white on white card... absolutely stunning! I really love all the embossing!

June Nelson said...

Times gone by and ive missed your cards!!! but this was worth waitng for its beautiful loving the old son g too xxxxxx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Sweetheart, wow thats a stunning card, Ilove the embossed card and the holly leaves in the corners, a brilliant card design with a gorgeous coloured image. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Amanda R said...

Sorry I am so behind on commenting but this is gorgeous! I love WOW too but never quite sure what to do with them. Your holly leaves are lovely and the perfect accent!

Linda said...

Hi Patty ,Ive missed a bunch of your creations, as Ive not been in blog land much lately.. There all just beautiful.. As always very lovely work.. hugs, Linda