Tuesday, November 15, 2011

"Jack Frost"

I had to do one more of these cards so both of the grandson's would get one. They love getting mail and I wanted to send fall cards to them this month. This is pretty CAS for me and doesn't have anything spectaular about it except it was a free image and I used scraps to make it.
My Song: Who Am I?
When I think of how He came so far from glory
Came to dwell among the lowly such as I
To suffer shame and such disgrace
On Mount Calvary take my place
Then I ask myself this question
Who am I?
Who am I that The King would bleed and die for?
Who am I that He would pray not my will, Thine Lord?
The answer I may never know
Why He ever loved me so
That to an old rugged cross He'd go
For who am I?

2 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

Another precious creation! Super cute image!

Amanda R said...

Love the fall colors and the leaf brad, very cute!