Saturday, November 12, 2011

I"m back!


I know that most of you are just interested in cards but I had to show you my layouts that I did in a class Thursday. I had so much fun and of course I was with my dear friend Wendy and so we had lots of laughs. We were supposed to do four layouts but by the time we had our measuring and cutting done on all four we had to put them together at home. I loved this layout and the colors were some of my favorite. Although it was a bit 'girly' I thought it worked well with these photos. The rest of the prior week I was on a dead run every day and did not have one moment to craft...oh, I was getting grumpy! LOL! To top things off Friday I spent most of the afternoon on the phone canceling my credit card after it had been compromised. Don't get me started on how much these people disgust me and what awful names I called them. Anyway, it was nice to be missed and I hope you enjoy my postings today (even the scrapbook layouts!). For those who live in the Boise area you can take these classes at Scrappers and Stampers Delight store. They have a wonderful staff that make your classes fun!


4 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

Your SB layouts are the bomb diggity GF! Hope life settles down a bit for you!

Sara I. said...

Such awesome lo's gf!! Love all the papers and fun little details! I really need to do some lo's myself!! Thanks for giving me the nudge I needed ;)

Linda said...

Patty, These layouts are just gorgeous!! Boy you have been busy.. Love all your post today and glad to see you back.. Hope your week end goes better then last week did.. Hugs, Linda

Amanda R said...

These are great! I am glad you shared them, this is part of you too!