Tuesday, November 15, 2011

"Dazzle and Bling"


This is definitely a non traditional colored Christmas card! It is such a fun challenge at ABC's this week! "Dazzle and Bling"! Yep! Right up my alley.  Of course I had to use this fun SN image. I just love this fairy. I added glitter to her wings and some flower soft to her fur...makes her look warm and cozy! A little Spica pen to her skirt . I cut out my snowflake boarder with a Memory Box die....love that die. I added some rhinestones for more "dazzle" and a ticket sentiment to finish off my card. So grab your  "dazzle" items and join this fun challenge!
Our sponsor this week is the fabulous "Bugaboo", they are offering 7 digis to the lucky winner. I am entering this card at the following challenges:

My Song by Alabama:
The Blessings
I stand here lookin' up at the stars tonight
How can one man have so much in life
As I look around me, what a picture it paints
I'm much more than lucky, I oughta give my thanks
There's food on the table, a log on the fire
And in my woman's eyes there's, love and desire
The blessings, sent from above, oh, the blessings
A life full of love when I look around I can see
All that's been given me, so I lift my eyes up
To the sky, I wanna give my
My thanks for the blessings!
I hope your Thanksgiving is filled with blessings!

10 comments:

craftieodmae said...

beautiful!!!! Love the flourish!!!!

Glenda said...

This is lovely! I'm going to have to check out those dies!

Marita said...

It`s a beautiful christmas card♥. Love the cute image and your colouring♥.

Hugs, Marita

The Other Patti Sue said...

How precious... she has such a sweet face! Love your non~traditional colors and all the sparkle!

Janie Printz said...

Awww Patty this has to be one of my favorite cards you've done. This image is so adorable & I love the soft colors ... And that die is amazing. I'm going to have a look around to see where to get one.
Terrific little creation.
Hugs, Janie

Linda said...

Patty, This is just so pretty.. I love the non traditional colors.. And Im so excited I just got this die in the mail today!! WOO HOO..This image is just way to cute!! Shes a must have.. Love it!! Hugs, Linda

Donalda said...

Oh hon this is just gorgeous. Love it and love all the sparkle dear. Big Hugs

Distressed Miss said...

Oh Patty this is so beautiful, I love your choice of colours and that die looks amazing.
Big Hugs
Clare
xx

Amanda R said...

I love that song, I think I have (or had) all of Alabama's albums and the Christmas ones are some of the best. But I love your card too! Those earth tones are so refreshing and not in your face as some cards can be. It is beautiful, just like you.

Lin said...

Patty this is stunning, your colouring is excellent and the colour choices fabulous.

Lin xx