Saturday, November 12, 2011

"A Bunny Tree"


I had such fun coloring this cute little House Mouse stamp. I just love these bunnies. I used Copics to color the image. My paper is all scrap pieces from my scrap box. I thought the one with the white background reminded me of rabbit wire! Or, it was just my vivid imagination. The poinsettias are from a Marianne die. The leaves are from a MS punch and I added pearls and gold leafing to finish off the flowers. Another card for the  Christmas card stash!
My Song:
Rockin around the Christmas tree
At the Christmas party hop
Mistletoe hung where you can see
Every couple tries to stop!

3 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

Perfect song for this precious work of art!

Amanda R said...

Just beautiful! You did a spectacular job with the fur and the poinsettias, they look very realistic.

Linda said...

Oh I absolutely love this one.. Fab coloring.. Hugs, Linda