Tuesday, October 25, 2011

A precious gift on the Chrstmas tree!

I am having a few blogger issues tonight, so I will see if I can get this posting done! Don't know where my day went, but it it was over much too fast. I love this cute image from LOTV. I followed the sketch at Mojo Monday (well almost). My DP is from SU and I love it. This is one sheet that is double sided!
I framed the image with a Spellbinders die. I used a soft blue chalk to add sky color before I popped it out of the die. I added some glitter to the snow, snowflake buttons and a glove button to the tag. I am entering this card at the following challenges:

My Song: It's The Thought (Twila Paris)
Something special for someone on our mind
And we think of friends and family
As we hang our gifts upon the tree.
And a loving thought sent a snow white lamb
To a little town known as Bethlehem
And the little lamb thought of you and me
As he hung His precious gift on the Christmas tree.



2 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is just as sweet as can be! I've not been able to come up with anything for the Mojo sketch this week )0=

Nannieflash said...

Hi Patty wow what a gorgeous pair of male cards, they look such gentlemen to, not the type in jeans and hoodies, it does make a change. hugs Shirleyxxxx