Monday, October 10, 2011

Make Believe!


This is my version of CAS. I love this little bear and I wanted to make the box look like cardboard. Since my browns are limited I decided to make him a grey bear! A little liquid glass and my card was done! I must add that I love watching little ones playing make believe! It is often the small things in life that are the most important! Blessings!
My Song;
People see us everywhere, they think you really care
Myself I can't deceive I know it's only make believe
My one and only prayer is that someday you'll care
My hope my dreams come true my one and only you
No one will ever know how much I love  you so
My only prayer will be someday you'll care for me
But it's only make believe!

11 comments:

June Nelson said...

This is so cute and I think you have done a great job with the cardboard box too xxxx

Glenda said...

Very cute, excellent coloring and I love the dp you used! Thanks for the walk down memory lane with the songs!

arjette said...

Oohh your cards are all sooooo beautifull!!!

gr. arjette.

The Other Patti Sue said...

It's so much fun to see imaginations flow in little ones while they play! This is precious!

craftieodmae said...

gorgeous, love it all, the paper, imgae and your coloring!!!!

Stamps and Paper said...

What a great image and you have coloured him beautifully...and it certainly does look like a cardboard box.

Anne

Nannieflash said...

Oh wow Patty stunning, beautiful colouring and a gorgeous card layout and papers. hugs Shirleyxxx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

This is so cute, love the colour scheme
Lindsay xx

Mina said...

wow Patty its perfect, I love the touch of gloss...thanks for the wonderful comment you left on my Sugar Nellie blog hop card
Mina xxx

Amanda R said...

So adorable! Your cardboard looks great and you can really see the liquid glass on the balloon, looks wonderful!

Dawn said...

Ooooh, Love this card! Very cute image - I love that you made the bear grey and the wonderful glossy balloon. Great blog; the songs are a wonderful feature!

Hugs, Dawn