Sunday, October 2, 2011

"From Me To You"


I wanted to send this card to my daughter. She has weathered a few storms the last few months and I just wanted her to know that I have kept her in my prayers and that she was loved. As you can tell this is another card that I played with for  ABC DT challenge. Why do we doubt ourselves and the cards we create? This cute image is from Krista Smith. I framed her with a Lifestyle die. I used two MS punches for the paper lace. I punched the heart with an 'old' Marvy punch and then hand stitched around it. The sentiment is from SU. I added half pearls to finish off my card.
My song...
May tomorrow be a perfect day
May you find love and laughter along the way
May God keep you in His tender care
Till He brings us together again

4 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is a cutie patootie... you've got her colored up to perfection! You DD not only will love it, but love the care you've put into making it!

Amanda R said...

I hope things get better for her, so rough to have so many changes happen like she had. I love this card, that mint green is so pretty with the blue, I need to try that combo!

Sara I. said...

Wow, this is wonderful! LOVE the pearl treatment and the lacy heart punching! Beautifully colored as always! xx

Janie Printz said...

What a wonderful card for your daughter. It's sure to make her feel better & just having you for a Mom has to be the best thing any girl could ask for. I too love this color combo & will be trying that one soon. LOVE these images & how you embesslished it with the pearls.