Sunday, October 9, 2011

Friend


I don't know what it is about this stamp that appeals to me so much, but I do love it. I think because they look like a happy little couple. I followed the sketch at the Sugar Bowl (OK...I did get one little thing a bit out of order...but it still works! LOL! I colored the image with Copics. I added some Spica pen and glitter to hat and snow. I added a scalloped boarder with a MS punch and added some lace. The sentiment is from SU. Another Christmas card for my stash! I think I have about 50 cards to go.
My song for this card:
I hope life treats you kind
And I hope you have all you've dreamed of
And I wish you joy and happiness
But above all this I wish you love
And I... Will always love you
I... Will always love you

I am entering this card at the following challenges:

4 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Wonderful and beautiful card....the coloring is awesome as well. I LOVE it!

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is just as sweet as can be (0=

Amanda R said...

Love that blue accent color! and that background paper is very pretty! I am running out of things to say cause I think this is like the 5th card of yours I have commented on, I'm a little behind as you can see!

Cathy said...

Gorgeous card, love these snowmen and you have coloured them beautifully.
Thank you for joining in the Sugar Bowl challenge this time.
Cathy xx