Monday, September 26, 2011

Ooops! Wrong Mojo!

I don't know what sketch I was looking at today, but it wasn't the MOJO Monday sketch! Oh, well, I wanted to make a card for my DH and I will recycle this one for our next anniversary....Ha...don't read this dear! This is two more images from Krista Smith...don't you just love her work? I do! I colored the images with Copics and added a Gerber daisy from WOC. The Sentiment was a freebie and sorry I don't know who to give credit for it. I thought it worked perfect for my card. My husband and I met in High School and we probably exchanged a few looks like this!
The song:
I was looking back to see if you were looking back to see
If I was looking back to see if you were looking back at me
You were cute as you could be standing looking back at me
And it was plain to see that I'd enjoy your company
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/t/the_browns

3 comments:

Linda said...

OMGosh!! This is so awesome.. And yes I do love these images.. Just had to buy two more today..You have colored these perfectly!! Very lovely work my friend..
Hugs, Linda

The Other Patti Sue said...

You sure do make these images sing.... LOL! This totally rocks, putting those images together with that song is creative genius my friend!

Amanda R said...

Love love love your coloring on these Patty! And I am sure Steve still looks at you like that!