Sunday, September 4, 2011

"Key's To Success"


I made this card with two people in mind. Both are changing jobs and looking forward to a change in their careers. Along with that change comes the normal worry about 'Am I doing the right thing?' Change is good and you always grow from something different. So "Amanda" and "T.T." go for it and enjoy the adventure. I have a feeling that neither will be wearing an outfit like this on the job....at least I hope not! LOL! This is another new Part 2 Steampunk image from Kenny K. I colored the image with Copics and added lots of Spica for some sparkle. I added liquid glass to the goggles and the wings on the hat. My tag is a die cut with a Marianne Die....a gift from my sweet friend Janie (check out her blog for some wonderful eye candy! The sentiment is from LOTV and the lace die cut is also a Marianne Die. The butterfly was another gift from Janie that she cut for me. I added some half pearls to finish off my card. I hope you will join the challenge this week at KKKG's where you can also pick up the latest freebie for September! This week Kenny K is offering 5 digis and a fab $15.00 gift certificate from Bearly Mine Designs!  Have fun and good luck!

3 comments:

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

Beautiful cards...such cute images...

Hugs
Judith

The Other Patti Sue said...

Some how I think if they did wear this outfit to their new job... it would be their first and last day at that job...hehehe!Just amazing my friend!

Amanda R said...

Love that yellow and black and no, I certainly will not be wearing that outfit on the job or off! Thanks for the good wishes, I really do appreciate them.