Friday, September 9, 2011

Christmas Tilda?

I am not sure what this card needs, but it needs something! I am going to set it back for a bit and give it a think! I love the sketch which you can find at http://justmagnolia.blogspot.com/ . This is not a Christmas image, but I decided to make it one. I colored the image with Copics and framed it with a circle cutter. I added snowflakes with my crop-a-dile and the added an additional mat with a Lifestyle die. The paper is all from my scrap box, as is the ribbon. I am entering this card at the following challenges:

4 comments:

Sara I. said...

Precious!! Love her dolled up for Christmas and the ribbon is scrummy!! xx

Amanda R said...

I know what it needs....GRIN!!!

The Other Patti Sue said...

She is perfect as a Christmas Tilda! Super awesome card!

Dena said...

Adorable card and I love how you made her Christmasy!!!
Thank you for joining the Just Magnolia and Hanglar Stanglar Challenge this week!
Happy Crafting, Dena