Thursday, September 29, 2011

"Birthday WIshes"

OK....this is the last card. I just had to color this image from Krista Smith...yes, I am hooked on her images! LOL! I colored the image with Copics. I used a Magnolia die to cut out the flowers and rhinestone brads for the centers. I used a die for the leaves. I added a ticket sentiment to finish off my card. I am entering this card at the following challenges:
The Song:
I was born in the wagon of a travelin show
My mama used to dance for the money they'd throw
Papa would do whatever he could
Preach a little gospel, sell a couple bottles of Doctor Good!
Gypsies, tramps and thieves
We'd hear it from the people of the town
Gypsies, tramps and thieves
But, every night all the men would come around
And lay their money down.

4 comments:

Linda said...

HEY GF, This is simply gorgeous!! Love the colors you used.. I just colored and worked this one up to.. And the hole time I was singing this same song..Love it!! Hugs, Linda

Glenda said...

Your coloring on this one is so perfect! Lovin all the colors you chose. Taking a look downward, you did several awesome cards today! And again congratulations on the Design Team!

The Other Patti Sue said...

I am a HUGE Cher fan... great song! Love your coloring, that black hair is just amazing! Beautiful once again my friend!

Amanda R said...

Love the blue in her hair, definitely "gypsyish"! Spectacular coloring on her dress too!