Friday, September 2, 2011

"Autumn Leaves Are Falling"

We definitely have a fall feeling in the air this week. I have to admit that fall is one of my favorite seasons. I like the cooler temperatures, the different colors of the leaves and the cool crisp mornings. I think this cute little Tilda is enjoying fall! I colored the image with my Copics. (Are you tired of me saying that?) I framed the image with a spellbinders die. I added some paper leaves, rhinestones, bow and button. My DP is from DCWV. I am entering this card at the following challenges:

Note: The Boise State Broncos are in Georgia ready to take on the the Bulldogs. Go Broncos!

12 comments:

Amanda R said...

So pretty and that spellbinders die you used is perfect, it looks like tree branches behind her. I love fall too, so cool and crisp, can't wait for it.

Sara I. said...

Awww, this is so precious!! LOVE the tree look behind her and the fabulous leaves! Gorgeous paper, too!

Glenda said...

Nothing like falling leaves and a bucket of apples to say "Happy Fall". I made apple cake yesterday....Love your coloring and the paper...just gorgeous!

Tine said...

Hi Patty Sue. Love that die shape & the colour of the leaves co ordinate with your Tilda beautifully. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
Tine :)

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I love everything you said about Fall and I love your Tilda, but I do so love the hot summer days and the fresh fruit and veggies and swimming. I need to live in the Caribbean.

June Nelson said...

Hello Patty sue this card is gorgeous, thankyou so much for the lovely comment you let on my annabelle. I will now be a follower, huggies and love June xxxxx

The Other Patti Sue said...

Fall is definitely in the air... we had a light frost yesterday )0= Your card is just as sweet as can be GF!

Karen said...

Lovely this card, fab colours and colouring, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Kiki said...

Fantastic! Love every little detail!

Thanks so much for joining us at Hanna & Friends this week.

Hugs, Kiki

Vanni said...

Such a sweat card!

Thank you for joining this weeks Hanna and Friends Challenge.
Hugs,
vanni

Cheryl said...

Just beautiful with apples that look good enough to eat! Thanks for joining in our Mag challenge! Good luck!

Cheryl said...

Just beautiful with apples that look good enough to eat!! Thanks for joining in our challenge! good luck!