Tuesday, August 30, 2011

"Thinking of You!"

I had so much fun playing with this card. I don't know who I will send it too, but it was fun to make. I feel bad because I have forgotten who the image is from but I think she is cute. I colored her with Copics and added gel pen polk a dots to the bandanna! I mad a small slit by her leg to thread my black polk a dot ribbon through and then tied a bow and added an anchor charm. The ticket sentiment is from Whimsy Stamps. I used a MS punch for the black lace edge. Three half pearls finished off my card. I hope your week is going well. My thoughts and prayers to each of you who has experienced a loss because of hurricane Irene.

3 comments:

Amanda R said...

LOVE this card! I love your coloring, the colors you chose, the image and how you threaded the ribbon behind her leg. Apparently your mojo has returned!

Sara I. said...

Wow!! LOVE this! The image is amazing and love the charm - so perfect!

The Other Patti Sue said...

I LOVE it! The polka dots on the bandanna are pure perfection!