Friday, August 26, 2011

Oh, No, No Mojo!

I have been struggling all week my a lack of creative juices. Today I decided to play and not worry about making a card for a challenge, but rather just play. So this card came from no plan, no mojo and no clue as to what I will do with it! LOL! I guess I will just count it as a practice card and hope a good Irish friend will show up! It is a fun image and I colored it with Copics. I used two SU punches (I think they are?) for the boarders. I added ribbon, ric-rac and some clovers to finish off this quirky card! I hope each of you are ready for a fun filled week-end. Blessings!

2 comments:

Amanda R said...

Well I love the image and you colored him so well! Sometimes you just need to play for the sake of playing.

Sharon said...

What a stunning image and so beatifully coloured. hugs Sharon