Saturday, August 20, 2011

Marianne DT Call and challenge!

I don't know how many of you have tried Marianne Dies, but I will tell you that I love them! This poinsettia die is one of my favorites! I love how it embosses the edges. I added a rhinestone for sparkle but the die set comes with a center also. (Darn I couldn't find mine)! Anyway, the image is a new one from LOTV and he is sooooo very cute. The paper is from Oriental Trading. The cute little pine cones I picked up in Oregon at a KOA park in Lincoln City. I thought they were so cute and I picked up all I could find to use on my Christmas cards! I colored my image with Copics and added some glitter to the snow. I used Viva glitter glue on the pine coses to give them a frosty look! I hope you enjoy this Christmas card and check out the Marianne dies and challenge! (See my side bar for the link!)
I am entering this card at the following challenges!

6 comments:

Linda said...

OH I really love this one.. such a darling little image and I really love your die cut poinsettias..Very lovely!! Hugs, Linda

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is just precious! Super adorable image!

Glenda said...

Adorable...love those dies myself. I only have a few, but they are great.

Amanda R said...

So cute and those pinecones are the perfect touch! Go stick your tongue out at Steve for laughing at you!

crafty amy said...

Good luck finding the center lol it is tiny isn't it. I have kept mine in a little bag otherwise it would be gone!
This is a super cute card and your colouring is perfect :D
Thank you for joining us for the first ever Marianne's Design Divas challenge and good luck.

Hugs

Amy xx

Mona`s Bittelille Scrappekrok said...

Sorry that your center is missing. Hope it shows up soon, lol. Your card is soooo gorgeous and your colouring is brilliant! Thanks for joining us for our first challenge over at Marianne`s Design Divas. Hugs...Mona