Saturday, August 20, 2011

"Joy"

I don't know why but I am really having a hard time making a card that I like. Maybe I was on vacation too long and need to 're-learn' my card making. LOL! But, I have struggled with my cards. This is an older digi that I have had for a bit and I wanted to use it again. He is fun to color with my Copics, but that is where the fun stopped. I couldn't find the right paper, I used my new SU punch to make the banner. The first banner I used glitter on and it looked nice but while it was drying on my scrap room floor the door bell rang and I jumped up and stepped on it .... ugh I now have glitter on the bottom of my shoes! I remade the banner but didn't use any glitter this time! The button is from my stash. I am hoping my MOJO returns soon. I am going to do some major blog hopping looking for inspiration! Blessings to each of you!

3 comments:

Linda said...

This is such a darling little Christmas card..Love it!!
Hugs, Linda

The Other Patti Sue said...

I don't see any mojo missin here... seriously girl this is super, super cute!

Amanda R said...

I think it is adorable! Maybe it is making xmas cards in August that is throwing you off!