Thursday, August 25, 2011

I'm Thinking Fall!

I am sorry this picture is so dark, I tried a different spot to take my pictures and I can see it is far too dark! My card is much brighter in real life! LOL!
The kids are all starting back to school today. The early mornings have a fall feel to them. But, the temps are still climbing to over 100. I am in the mood for fall. I love the fall colors, the cooler temps. So, I decided to make a card using fall colors. Part of my paper is from the bottomless scrap box and part is DCWV. I colored my cute little Tilda with Copics. I then cute her out and popped her with foam tape and sat her upon the sheer ribbon. I added some cute flowers that I made with a Marianne die. I added a copper brad to the center of each flower and a copper butterfly charm to finish off my fall card!
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

4 comments:

Linda said...

Patty, this is such a pretty card.. love the fall colors and your flowers are just beautiful.. Lovely work as always..
Hugs, Linda

Becky said...

This is some beautiful fall colors, wonderful card.

Glenda said...

Love your card....I too am ready for Fall!

Amanda R said...

Love those flowers and you made them too? Gorgeous! It is feeling a bit like fall here in the mornings too but I love this time of year. Great colors and wish I could see her sitting on the ribbon, bet it is cute!