Tuesday, August 30, 2011

"First Day of School"

Today is my sweet grandson Luke's first day of kindergarten. He started the day feeling excited and scared. His very wise mommy told him that was OK and that all the other kids would be feeling exactly like he was. I hope his day was great and that he loves everything about school. I did this little h'Angler card because Luke wants to ride his bike to school. I know that he will not be doing that for awhile but maybe some day! I followed the sketch at http://priscillastyles.blogspot.com/ I love to play in their sketch challenges! My dp is from Debbie Mum I added some faux stitching with a gel pen and some designer brads. Happy 1st day of kindergarten Luke!
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

4 comments:

Amanda R said...

I hope he had a wonderful day today! Did you call him to see how it went? Hopefully Logan did okay too being by himself. Cute card and a great memory for all of you!

Elaine said...

Happy first day at school Luke..I hope he had a lovely day and he'll very quickly settle into school life and make a whole new bunch of friends.
Fabulous card Patty and the perfect image for your cute little guy.

Hugs Elaine xx

The Other Patti Sue said...

Well HI GF! I've missed so much... this is just darling. I'm sure it will put little Luke's mind at ease!

marsha said...

How cute! I just love this image and what a tribute to your grandson. Love your coloring and those bright primary colors. Thanks so much for joining us for this week's Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge, hope you will come back and play again next week!
Hugs,
Marsha
MMSC-DT