Friday, August 26, 2011

"Christmas"

It has been awhile since I have played in a Priscillastyles challenge. I always love to play each week and so I used this weeks sketch for my Christmas card. I also wanted to inspire a certain friend out there in blog land with this cute Magnolia stamp! OK! Amanda! Are you inspired? I colored the image with Copics and added a bit of Spica pen to the buttons and the decorations on her slippers. Did anyone else get this type of sock slipper for Christmas as a kid, besides me? I do remember getting them and you would wear them all winter in the house. By spring they usually had a hole in the "imitation" leather (plastic) sole. LOL! I love this sketch and enjoyed playing with the more 'suttle' Christmas papers in my stash. I added a stocking button and some plaid ribbon to my card. My sentiment is from CTMH.
I am entering this card in the following challenges:

5 comments:

Amanda R said...

Awww, she is adorable and I love the christmas music sheet you used, but no, still not a Magnolia fan, sorry! Gosh, how many followers will I lose with that statement!

Jen Leeflang said...

This is just so cute! I love the socks that cutie is wearing! Thanks for joining us on the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge this week!
luv n huggz
Jen
MMSC DT

Guro said...

What a gorgeous christmas card!!!
You DP papers are awsome, and the image is very cute.
Thank you so much for sharing at the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge.
Hugs Guro
MMSC DT

Valerie said...

She is so cute! Love the dp. Thank you for joining us at the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge. I hope you will join us again soon as I can't wait to see your next creation.
~Hugs,
Valerie M
Priscillastyes Design Team

Denise @ kc242 said...

Hello! What a adorable little card. Love your image. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Midnight Madness!
Denise
MMDT
I have blog candy available if you are interested!