Tuesday, July 5, 2011

"A Day Filled With Happiness"

 I grabbed some time to play and colored up this cute Sugar Nellie image. I also refilled my colorless blender and dropped a big drop on my colored image....grrrrrr. So, I decided to cut her out! LOL! I popped her up with foam tape and then embossed the rectangle frame. This is one of those happy accidents! I liked the way the image stood out what do you think? I used a MS lace punch for the lace behind the image. Do-hickey flower dies with brad centers. My sentiment is a freebie and I am sorry I don't remember who to give credit to. Although this card is dark in color I do like it. I hope your day was filled with happiness.  I am entering this card at the following challenges:

10 comments:

Amanda R said...

I like the darker colors, very bold and stunning!

Beth aka BR-T said...

Hello thanks for stopping by my blog with you kind words! I love your card! That image is beautiful and the added flowers are amazing!

Michele Roos said...

Such a gorgeous card. Love the image and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

Vicky said...

Gorgeous card hunni love the little sassy lassy.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Glenda said...

Just beautiful! Love the image and the colors you chose! Well done my friend!

Anonymous said...

Hi, thank you so much for stopping by my blog, your kind words and subscribing!

Your card is beautiful, I love the flowers and your coloring is so pretty.

Have a great day!

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous! Thank you for playing at the Sugar Bowl!!

The Other Patti Sue said...

I love how it turned out too... that drop was a blessing!

Grace said...

Oh your card is just beautiful! Don't you just hate when something like that happens? I did the SAME thing after I reinked my blender! I guess you have to really be careful but I thought I had been! LOL! Anyway.... you fixed it perfectly!!! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! I really appreciate it!
hugs,
Grace

Nannieflash said...

Hi Patty that is stunning I love your colouring its gorgeous and such a happy accident to. hugs Shirleyxxxx