Thursday, June 30, 2011

Two for Two


Those of you who follow my blog know that I often make two cards that are alike but different to send to my grandsons. I spied these cute digi images at http://someoddgirl.blogspot.com/ thanks to my good friend/enabler Amanda and knew I had to have them for my grandsons. We will be taking them to the Oregon coast in August and I am looking forward to spending time on the beach with them. I hope this card will remind them of the fun we had last year and will have this year. I colored both images with Copics and added liquid glass to their goggles. I added ticket sentiments to both cards. Just some fun little card to let my grandsons know I love them.

3 comments:

Amanda R said...

Awww, so cute and I love the glossy accents idea on their goggles. Such lucky grandkids to have you!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Super,super adorable! Have a great time on the coast... we are going in September!

Pam Sparks said...

oh so super, super cute Patty Sue! The boys will love them! Wonderful keepsakes and you colored them up so adorably! Made me smile!