Monday, June 13, 2011

"Believe"

This sentiment from LOTV made me really think today. Sometimes in life it is hard to believe in "You". It is often to easy to think we don't measure up and are of no value. Maybe it is the weather or just life getting in the way, but I needed some sunshine today. So, I made this 'bright' card. I love this little stamp and had forgotten I had her. So I dusted her off and inked her up. I added some 'sunny' flowers from WOC. A little paper lace with a MS punch and some liquid glass on the float tube finished off my card. I hope your Monday was filled with sunshine.

2 comments:

Amanda R said...

I think you are worth more than money can buy. I thank God everyday for putting you in my life. Who would have thought we would ever meet and yet become such good friends? Oh yeah, great card too! Love the polka dot papers and the red and yellow combo.

Pam Sparks said...

Adorable Honey creation Patty! love her!