Saturday, May 28, 2011

A "Wee" Week-end!

This card is going to a very special lady. She was so kind to send me a wonderful little packet and in that packet was the beautiful daffodil flowers on this card. Are they not the cutest? I was really ill mannered and played with them before I thanked her. So, sweet Glenda, THANK YOU! You can tell I really fell in love with them! LOL! This is a new Wee Image. I think she is so cute watching her 'flower' blow away. You can find this stamp and many more at http://www.weestamps.com/ . I colored the image with Copics and just used some scrap pieces of paper to make my card. I added my flowers from Glenda (Brooks) at http://glendabrooks.blogspot.com/ check out her blog for a treat. A metal frame for my sentiment finished off my fun little card.

4 comments:

Elaine said...

Gorgeous card Patty.
Your colouring is so beautiful, as are the flowers...the daffodils are so pretty!

Sorry I've not been around too much, we have Phils brother and his wife visiting from Atlanta. We don't get to see them too often so we all like to make the most of their visits.

Take care Patty

Love & hugs
Elaine xx

Amanda R said...

This is adorable Patty! You are really doing a great job with those wee stamps, I think maybe you have found your niche! Your little flower arrangement is very pretty, love the combo you used. Hugs Amanda

Janie Printz said...

Awww Patty, I love how beautifully you color these adorable Wee images. Such a sweet little girl & those flowers top it off so perfectly.
I just noticed your list of followers is missing as mine is also. Several other ladies have lost theirs as well. Has anyone heard what's going on with that little gadget? I NEED it so I can go visit some of my ladies ...
Hugs, Janie

The Other Patti Sue said...

So precious... love your colors! Bummed we won't be meeting yet.... but excited at the same time!