Friday, May 20, 2011

"TGIF"

Today my craft room kept calling me to come and play. This has been a busy month and making time to craft was hard to do. Today I let the dust bunnies gather and played. This cute little image perfectly fit the way I was feeling. It is spring, the birds are singing, flowers are blooming and best of all the sun was shinning.  I had intended to just make birthday cards for some special friends but I strayed off the path a bit with this card. I am sure I will find someone to send this card to! LOL! The image is a free digi I found on the Internet. I colored her with Copics and popped her a bit with foam tape. I used a MS punch to add some paper lace. I added some flowers from WOC, also some pearls. The butterfly is a MS punch and I added Stickles to make it glitter. A pretty ribbon and a pink heart button finished off my card. I will enter this card in challenges as I locate them. Have a blessed week-end.

4 comments:

Amanda R said...

Love how you made her pop! And her chasing that butterfly is just adorable. Well worth letting the dust bunnies sit!

Janie Printz said...

I agree ! Let the dust bunnies gather if it let's you create sweet little cards like this. Where did you find that free digi? I LOVE Precious Moments !!! You've done an amazing job on this one.
Hugs, Janie

Donalda said...

Oh hon this is just gorgeous !!! I so love this cute image. I love Precious Moments I have a whole collection in a curio cabniet!!!
Love the border too dear just perfect. Hugs dear

The Other Patti Sue said...

OMGosh... you just can't get any cuter than this! Precious!