Tuesday, May 24, 2011

"Summer Smiles"

Last night I played with merging images. Those of you whom have mastered this will wonder why this is a big deal for me. LOL! But this is my first merged image. I had lots of fun playing with different images and seeing what I could come up with. I decided to use this cute little h'angler (a gift from a very sweet friend)! and make my "Mojo Monday" card. All of my papers came from my scrap box. I colored the image with Copics. (I don't know why the bear's cheeks look orange in RL they are pink! I added my lace edge with a Magnolia die, real lace flowers and a small metal edged tag. the sun flower is a left over from a project from last summer. Three half pearls finished off my card.
I have entered this card in the following challenges:

3 comments:

Amanda R said...

Love the yellow dress, your blending is wonderful!

Glenda said...

gorgeous image and the colors are wonderful!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Beautiful job merging you images... made for a super adorable card GF!