Saturday, May 7, 2011

"Happy Birthday Lou Lou"


I had so much fun making this card. The paper was a gift from my sweet friend Elaine, the ribbon from Amanda. I am so blessed to have such wonderful friends. This is one of those cards that just fell together. I have a dear friend that is celebrating her birthday next week. We always give each other cards that make us laugh. When I saw this sentiment I just had to work it up into a card for Lou Ann. I know she will get a kick out of it. The image is a "Lily of  the Valley", that I colored with Copics. I framed it and the sentiment with Nestabilities. I added paper lace with a MS punch and three pink drops. I also used a little Spica pen to add a little bling to the card. The inside cupcake is a stamp that I bought from a sale bin. Happy Birthday Lou Lou...hope you have a wonderful year!

6 comments:

Amanda R said...

Too funny! I love funny cards myself, nothing better than to see someone grin when they read it. Love how you threaded the ribbon thru the label die and sooooo glad your back!

Donalda said...

Oh this is just precious dear. Your friend is going to lov it dear. Love the nestie you used and that cupcake is so adorable. The paper is beautiful hon. Just gorgeous my friend. Hugs

The Other Patti Sue said...

HEHEHEHEHE LOve the sentiment! Your friend will love this adorable card! I know she will admire your coloring skill as much as I do!

Janie Printz said...

Love the wonderful sense of humor you put in this sweet card. Your friend will get a kick out of it as much as we do. Beautifully colored & love the sentiment. Great design ...
Hugs, Janie

Anonymous said...

hohoho! what a delightful card Patty! love your coloring and designing with this charming LOTV image! SWEET!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, this made me giggle! Such a sweet card. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!