Saturday, April 2, 2011

"Girls Rule"

I hardly ever use orange when I am card making. But, I found this cute dp in my stash and just had to make it up in a card. I used my Copics to color this cute little h'Angler. I used my MS punches for the lace boarders. My sweet friend Amanda sent me some of the loveliest ribbons and this one was just perfect for my card. My lovely flower was made by my other dear friend Glenda...isn't it just the prettiest? The sentiment is a tag from Whimsy. I added three half pearls to finish off my card.
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

9 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

OHHH your little fingers must be feeling better (0: This is super sweet and so cute in orange!

Anonymous said...

Patty thank you for your lovely comments, your cards are beautiful too! I have a new blog to with Candy! http://herecometheboysblogchallenge.blogspot.com/

Hugs
Woo
xxx

Glenda said...

Glad your little fingers are doing better. Love this one! The colors you chose are wonderful and the little tags are such a cute touch!

Amanda R said...

Not much of an orange person either but this is cute. Love how she has her hands on her hips, my kind of pose!

CraftyC said...

A lovely card Patsy and fabulous colour combo.Thanks for taking part in this weeks CES CHallenge!
Clairexx

Janie Printz said...

Well I must say I thought your fingers would be sore and keep you from crafting for a few days but just look at you go girl !!! Three cards in a row & every one a keeper ... Beautifully colored even with purple fingers. I LOVE this little "attitude" image she's just so spunky in her little orange outfit.
That ticket punch really is the perfect touch.
Hugs, Janie

Donalda said...

Oh you are so right dear that paper is just beautiful. I can't believe how well you are doing crafting with such a bad hand dear. A true crafter that is for sure hon. Gorgeous coloring as always hon and love your flower. Hugs

Sue said...

Hi ya
aww fabulous card, awesome colouring,great papers & design, thank you for joining us at CES this week, hope to see you next time, sue,x

Unknown said...

How true we do lol.. Love the colours..super fabby cards hun, Thanks for playing at CES xxx