Sunday, March 13, 2011

"Lace, Ribbon and Bows"

It is time for another challenge at KKKG's! This week is just my style! Ribbons, lace and bows on your card. I wanted my card to look like spring....we are so not like spring today. March is showing it's Lion side today. Also, I should have had this posted early this morning, no I didn't forget about Daylight Savings Time....just didn't schedule it correctly. I colored my image with Copics, like always! I used a Die-namics die for the lace around the frame of the image and a MS punched lace. I also punched two different scallops. I added a cute little pink ribbon from Lady Bug Crafts and another seam binding ribbon with a WOC rose in the center. A little glitter on the ice cream finished off my card. Be sure and play this week as there are two fantastic prizes for the winner, 5 digi images of your choice from Kenny K and a gift certificate at Michelle's Scrapbooking! You can find the challenge at
http://kennykkraftygirlzchallenges.blogspot.com/ you will also see some fabulous inspiration from the DT.
I am  entering this card at the following challenges:
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/

10 comments:

heidy said...

Wow Patty,your card is beautiful,love the colours!
Hugs Heidy

The Other Patti Sue said...

She looks just stunning nestled in lace, ribbon and bows! Your spring colors are so cheerful! We are having a really nice March day.... 50ish with a slight breeze and lot's of sunshine!

Amanda R said...

Love the pink and yellow, maybe Mother Nature will get the idea huh? I need to start using my border punches more, yours always look so nice.

Stamps and Paper said...

Just these colours together and your lace border is lovely.

ANne

Donalda said...

Oh this is just beautiful and I so love the die you used dear. Beautiful coloring as always dear. Hugs

Joy said...

this is so cute, thanks for playing with Bugaboo stamps! Joy DT

Glenda said...

It seems like I always say how much I love your coloring, but I do! Love all the layers and the little bit of sparkle on the ice cream cone! Such a bright and cheerful card!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Here you go working your magic with these fun images again! She is just so well done! You girlyed her up real fine. :)

Jenny said...

Love these KK images - so great for colouring - and yours is perfect. Jenny B xox

Jodie Mackrell said...

very cute! love the colors! thank you for joining this weeks Bugaboo challenge at catch the bug!