Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A Nice Surprise In The Mail!

Before Christmas I received a nice e-mail from Lady Bug Crafts Inc. telling me I had won a nice little prize. Along came Christmas with a trip to Wyoming, then back at home and then this darn bug. I had forgotten about my prize and when I did remember I just thought I had been forgotten in the Christmas rush. Not so! Today I received the nicest package and it had been mailed before Christmas! It also had been opened and resealed (sort of)! What a nice surprise, so thank you Kerry, I will have lots of fun using these great supplies! You can find these stamps at http://ladybugcraftsink.blogspot.com/
There is also a great challenge for you to enter!

3 comments:

Janie Printz said...

Well that's a wonderful gift & what a nice surprise to get it after all this time. Looking forward to sssing what great little creations you will whip out using them ...
Hugs, Janie

Kerry said...

I can't believe your prize took so long to get to you Patty!!! I did send it airmail but we had a lot of postal delays because of the weather but I wouldn't have thought it would take 2 months. At least you've got them now and I hope you have a lot of fun and enter more of our challenges. The blog hop and new release next week is so exciting!! xx

The Other Patti Sue said...

You lucky girl... what a wonderful surprise!