Monday, February 21, 2011

Hippie Chic!

No doubt about it I struggled with this card. I just could not make the layout work for me. I think I needed a smaller image, but because this is a new one I was really wanting to used it. I colored my image with Copics. I cut the card base out with my Lifestyle dies. My DP is from DCWV 'The Linen Closet'. I added a little Spica pen and Stickles for a little bling. A pretty little brown/blue scallop ribbon and mulberry roses finish off my card.  I am entering this card at the following challenges:

6 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

Awesome card... super sweet image! I've been doing my coloring with SU markers, I don't have enough copics )0;

LINDA said...

I think this is just beautiful cant tell you had a hard time with it, by looking at it..Love this adorable little image she is colored perfectly.. hugs, Linda

Donalda said...

This is just gorgeous dear. I think this is one of my favorite images from the sassy line. Hope you are well dear. Hugs

Elaine said...

Well I couldn't tell you struggled with this one Patty. Absolutely beautiful!
Perfect colouring, pretty papers and gorgeous flowers too. I love it!

Love & hugs
Elaine xxx

Amanda R said...

I think it all works well. Love the brown and blue theme and all the roses.

Tiets said...

woww this is so gorgeous!!thanks for joining the sugar bowl challenge.
Hugs Tiets