Saturday, January 29, 2011

"UR"

I have been wanting to color this image for a long time. I just couldn't figure out what to do with it. So, today I sat down and played with scrap pieces until I found a a color combo that I liked and this is the result. She makes me think of spring and hanging clothes outside in the fresh air. I can't wait. I colored my image with Copics. I used a MS punch for the lace and added rhinestones to add a little bling. I embossed the pink background and the frame. The sentiment is from CTMH and I added a recycled ribbon from a gift card, to finish off my card.
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

7 comments:

Amanda R said...

I love to hang out clothes too! This is really adorable Patty, I need to start using up some scraps too. Love your coloring, just perfect.

The Other Patti Sue said...

Well you certainly colored her to perfection! Your color combo it awesome!

Stamps and Paper said...

Patty this is gorgeous and I love your pink and yellow colour scheme.

Anne

Glenda said...

I think women are the same all over! Nothing like the fresh smell of sheets coming in off the clothes line. I hang out laundry all summer! This image is adorable and your coloring is wonderful! The pink and yellow really works!

Nannieflash said...

Oh Patty this is gorgeous such a sweet image and its so beautifully coloured, your card design is perfect its one stunning card. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Donalda said...

Wow girlfriend !!!! This is just breath taking !!! I so love all your cards you have made since my last visit ( I know bad blogger here) you have sure been busy and I so love all of them. I know what you mean about the mice lol But everyone of these are just gorgeous hon. Hugs

Mummylade said...

warm and lovely colours! Thank you so much for entering my recycling challenge at Allsorts this week and good luck!