Wednesday, January 5, 2011

"Thinking of You"

I have a dear blogging friend that has had a rough time lately. I wanted he to know how special she is and what an encouragement she always is to me and to many others. Although she will get a sneak peek at her card, she won't know what I am tucking in to surprise her. I love this little h'Angler, isn't she just the cutest? I wanted to color her in mauve's...which I don't have. I think I came pretty close by mixing my copics up a bit. I have had this floral paper for some time and I have been saving it (OK!...hoarding it!) for a special card. I punched out primitive hearts and added them to my boarder. Two buttons, paper tabs and half pearls finished off my card. I hope this card will brighten my friends day. It always makes me smile to know someone is thinking of me and/or praying for me.

4 comments:

Janie Printz said...

I'm sorry one of your blogging friends is having a rough day. Just having you as a friend would be enough to brighten anyone's day !!! What a sweet thoughtful card you've made her. She's gonna love it as it's not only beautiful but it's made from the heart ...
Hugs, Janie

Donalda said...

Oh what a beauty dear. This is just gorgeous. I so love all the detail you have put into this card. Just beautiful Hugs

Elaine said...

Beautiful Patty!
Your colouring is fabulous and I would never have guessed you had to mix your own mauve if you hadn't said, looks pretty prefect to me.
Paper hoarding is fine, I do it all the time!

Take care
Love Elaine xxx

The Other Patti Sue said...

So very sweet! Love the colors and your little hearts are the perfect touch! Your friend will love it for sure!