Saturday, January 22, 2011

"A New Baby"

This was just a fun card to  make! This is another stamp from Elaine (see below posting). This stamp is from Stamposaurus Stamps. Isn't it cute?  I colored the image with Copics, and added liquid glass to the butterfly and lady bug. I also used a new Marianne die (also from Elaine) to cut the ribbon holder! I laced a green ribbon through the paper die cut. I added some white gel pen to the flowers and added stickles to the center.  I can tell this is going to be so much fun to play with. The die is a Marianne, I do love those dies. I used my Nestablitites to cut out the stamp and to frame it. I used my crop-a-dile to add some Swiss dots. I thought it made it look more 'baby'. I finished off with a sentiment from LOTV. I was not happy with the way it came out and will replace it. But it was time for me to quit playing today, so I thought I would post it as it is.
Have a blessed Sunday....especially you Elaine....and thank you once again.

8 comments:

Amanda R said...

Awwww, very cute! I don't do well with baby cards so luckily I don't have to make them often. Love how you threaded the ribbon thru the die, nice look.

WJ said...

What a wonderful card!! I love the stamp, there are so many uses for it. I have to have a play day...or a week would be good. {{hugs}}

Glenda said...

What a cute card. Love the little image and the swiss dots! I also love how you threaded the ribbon through the die! Have a great rest of the weekend!

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

So wonderful card ......I love the image and the colours..........

Hugs
Judith

The Other Patti Sue said...

Awwww so sweet! What a darling image and you show cased it perfectly!

Nannieflash said...

Oh Patty this is one beautiful baby card, love those images and youve done a really gorgeous card with it. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Donalda said...

Oh my hon you have been one busy person. Loving catching up with your blog and seeing all the gorgeous cards you have made. Oh I love them all dear. Love all the detail in each of them hon. Hope you are doing well. I am still trying to recuperate lol Need to get the housework done. Hugs dear

Stamps and Paper said...

Oh he's a real cutie....love your new ribbon die.

Anne