Tuesday, January 11, 2011

"In The Light"

Don't you just love this stamp? It really makes you think. I had some left over 'Christmas' paper and I decided to use it for the Mojo Monday sketch. I am still trying to decide if this looks like a Christmas card or not. The sentiment is from ODB and can you believe it...no coloring on this card. I love to think of this sentiment as a 'new commitment' to have a closer walk with the Lord this year.  I added a sheer ribbon and mulberry roses to finish off this card. I am entering this card at the following challenges:


6 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is beautiful Patty! You could use it as a Christmas card... it could pass as a all purpose card too! I am totally surprised you didn't do any coloring, are you ok?

Amanda R said...

Very elegant and well done. I don't do "non coloring cards" much but you nailed this one.

Glenda said...

Patty, this is beautiful! Sometimes you don't have to color to make beauty! This is a work of art!

Chrissy D said...

Patty, this is SO pretty! Love those roses! Thank you for joining us in the ODBDSLC!!! Have a Happy New Year!

Jenni said...

Beautiful - the colour of those flowers is just stunning! Thanks for joining in with the Crafty Cardmakers challenge this week.
Jenni x

Jenni said...

Sorry I meant the Crafty Creations challenge!
Jenni x