Friday, January 14, 2011

"Got The Blues?"

This is my first card for January as Guest Designer for Mami Doodles.  The challenge for the next two weeks is "The Blues".  This will give each of you time to play. There are some really cute digi art for you to choose from. so check out http://mamidoodles.blogspot.com/
I colored this cute little image with Copics. I used my Lifestyle oval dies to frame the image. I used Die-namics dies to cut the scallop accents and added navy buttons. I added boarder punches and some hand cross stitching, mulberry roses finished off my card. A fun card just to brighten someones day!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Patty well this certainly brightened up my day it is so sweet, have a great weekend
Chris x

Amanda R said...

This card is beautiful! Have to say it is one of my favorites that you have made. Wonderful job!

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

Your card is stunning, the image is beautifully colored .......

Hugs
Judith

Donalda said...

Oh hon this is just gorgeous and love all the die's you have used dear. Just beautiful. Hope you are doing well. Hugs

LINDA said...

OH MY!! Ive fallen behind on my commenting this card is simply BEAUTIFUL!! and so are the ones below.. Your really putting out some amazingly beautiful cards!!
Hugs, Linda

The Other Patti Sue said...

Awwwww so sweet! Love your soft color pallet!

Nannieflash said...

Oh Patty thats one gorgeous image and your colouring is stunning, love the card design to. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

JACKIE M said...

Beautiful card patti love your colouring.

Jackie :)