Thursday, January 13, 2011

Cute In Her Glasses

I will say it one more time...this is so me in Jr. High and High School (and the other Patti Sue)! LOL! I think that is why I love this stamp so much. The Sugar Bowl has a sketch challenge going on and so I followed the sketch. I was going to keep it simple, but then my lace punches started calling me. I colored the image with Copics and added liquid glass to her glasses. I just love how that looks! I had the image extend outside the Nestability and added some Stickle dots to bring a little bling. A fan button finished off my card.
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

7 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

I love her too... I think her name is Patti Sue too LOL! I've been practicing coloring her and haven't come up with anything I like yet! Practice,practice,practice! Your card is just darling!

Anonymous said...

Awww.. Gorgeous Patty, and she looks cute in her classes indeed!
Thanks for playing in the SugarBowl,
Hugs, Marlene x

Donalda said...

oh hon I love this one too. So love all the border punches you have used on your card and your coloring is just beautiful. Hugs

Elaine said...

I love this card Patty.
I adore what you do with your lace punches and your colouring is perfect.

Love Elaine xxx

Amanda R said...

Love the coloring and how you let her foot stay outside! You are awesome!

Michele Roos said...

Such a gorgeous card Patty. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

Ali Watson said...

I love this image and coloured beautifully. Such a super card.

Thanks for playing in The Sugar Bowl

Ali x