Thursday, December 9, 2010

"Love Bug"



What a good day it has been for me. I feel so blessed by God today. We finally had an answer to prayer today. I also had some wonderful surprises come in the mail. This is one of the wonderful h'Anger images that I won from sweet Elaine at http://atechnophobesblog.blogspot.com/
Check out her blog and her fantastic candy she is offering. She is the sweetest person and always encourages others. Thank You Elaine (and Hal). I have been waiting for my 'EZ Mount' to arrive to use these stamps. When my package did arrive it was not 'EX Mount'. ARRRRH! So, another dear friend, Wendy took pity on me and gave me some of hers! Thank you Wendy, you know I love you! After that I get another package in the mail and my fun loving friend Amanda at http://atechnophobesblog.blogspot.com/ She has not been blogging long but she is so very talented that you are going to see a lot of her work! So.....after thanking God for the love he has blessed me with I shoved the ironing basket back from whence it came (hee-hee) and spent the day playing in my craft room. I colored the darling h'Angler with Copics. I framed her with Nestabilites and then added a little hand stitching. I added Spica pen to her wings but it really does not show that much in my picture. I added a couple of gold buttons and the sentiment is punched out with SU punches. Two heart eyelets finish off my card. Blessings to each of you!

4 comments:

LINDA said...

OMGosh!! LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!this is simply gorgeous.. Love the cross stitching on it too..
Very beautiful work as always..
Hugs, Linda

Janie Printz said...

I've posted a comment 3 times & keep losing it off in cyber space. Hopefully this time it works.
This card is another example of your wonderful work with the beautiful coloring & design.
Im so happy to see you have so many wonderful ladies out there that share a little love with you ... You deserve it my friend as you make our day by sharing all the wonderful creations you come up with ...
Big hugs, Janie

Amanda R said...

No mouth but still adorable! I will admit, big sigh, that these are cute but of course your coloring adds a lot. I just wanna pinch her little pink cheeks. Glad you liked the flowers!

Anonymous said...

So over the top cute Patty! Love these! A friend of mine in town here is buying these stamps... I purchased a few sets but I can't keep up with them and everything else! EEK! lol What an adorable melt your heart card...love the stitches!
Pam Going Postal