Thursday, December 9, 2010

"It's Going To Be One Of Those Days!"

Be honest! Did you ever do this? LOL! I had an older brother who paved the way to all kinds of experiences! Sorry Larry, I remember you doing this! This image is from Sassy Cheryl and it has to make you smile when you see it! Luke and Logan...don't try this at home! I colored the image with Copics and used scrap pieces of paper to make my card and my silver snowflakes are from the Dollar store...they are supposed to be tablecloth holders. But, they could not hold down a plastic table cloth in a slight breeze! Just a fun little winter card. Hope you like it!

6 comments:

heidy said...

Oh wow Patty,this so funny,love it!!!
Hugs Heidy

LINDA said...

What a fun card.. Yes I have done this before as a kid.. I had older brothers that use to get me to do all kind of dumb stuff..
Fantastic job on this card.. Hugs, Linda

tiggertastic said...

what a fun image and your colouring is just amazing, well done on becoming a kenny k girl

hugs, sarah-louise x

Amanda R said...

No I have never done this but it reminds me of the kid on "A Christmas Story". Love that movie (you'll shoot your eye out!). I'm gonna go get this digi right now and make a card, love it!

Janie Printz said...

Cute card Patty. Makes me remember the day my brother talked me into sticking my tongue on the metal closeline...Foolish girl that I was I did just that & was stuck for a bit.
Thanks for making me remember the good ole days. Your card is wonderful & beautifully colored.
Hugs, Janie

Anonymous said...

so funny Patty! love this cute image and the memories of the good 'ole Winter playground days!
Pam Going Postal