Sunday, December 12, 2010

"Hello"

This is the last of the four large h'Angler images I won from the wonderful "Elaine" (thanks Hal for drawing my name!) I wanted to do a fun card that could be used for anything. I have birthdays and a bunch of thank you cards that need to be done. I decided to do a generic one that I could use for anything. I framed my image with Nestabilities. I left the image outside of the frame, I love how that looks and draws attention to the image. I used dies to cut my decorative strips. I added a ribbon and my sentiment and my card face was complete.

6 comments:

Amanda R said...

I will send you $5 if you draw a mouth on one and post it! Just kidding, these ones really are cute, so chubby and sweet. Be careful whenever you leave to see the grandkids.

Nannieflash said...

Hi Patty, hope that you are ok, love your H&S card its so pretty and so beautifully coloured to. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

The Other Patti Sue said...

Hi there GF! This is adorable! Have missed looking at your wonderful work everyday!

LINDA said...

This is just adorable.. Your coloring is just perfect.. Love the design too..
Hugs, Linda

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

There has not been a lot of time to create over at my blog, but I wanted to stop and see what you have been creating, and wish you happy holidays! You have been creating some gorgeous work!

Selma said...

This is such a cute card. I like how you have him outside the frame. I want to thank you too for the birthday wishes. You are so sweet.