Thursday, December 9, 2010

"Be My Friend"


This is another of the delightful h'Angler images. Isn't she a cutie? I wanted to dedicate this card to all the team members at Kenny K's Krafty Girls. (Forgive me for not using a Kenny K image) The team members have all been so kind and welcoming. I know that great friendships will be formed. So ladies I can't wait to Kraft with you. Thank you for all the kinds comments you have brightened my days. If you read the post just below this you will know why I wanted to do a bright sunny card. I colored this image with Copics (as usual) I added a bit of glitter to her wings they look very pretty in real life! The sentiment came with the set and the full sentiment says "Be my Honey". I added some half pearls and a tiny bow to finish off my card.
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

4 comments:

LINDA said...

Simply beautiful.. Love her done in yellow, so bright and cheerful.. Lovely job..
Hugs, Linda

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So cute! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

Kathleen said...

Beautiful, you really have captured the warmth of a sunny day with those gorgeous colours, it brightened my day.... Kathleen x

Nannieflash said...

Hi Patty Im sure they will be delighted with the Thank You card its gorgeous. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxx