Monday, November 22, 2010

"From Our House To Yours"


Just love my sweet little h'Anglers. This little angel is no exception. I ran the front of my card stock through an Cuttlebug embossing folder. I then cut out the center with a die and added some of my favorite snowflake die cuts (thanks to sweet Elaine!) I added a little turquoise rhinestone to the center of each snowflake. I colored my image with Copics, and added some Spica in various places. I then added sentiments from SU. After I took the picture I decided that the inside was much to plain. So I added a few small white snowflakes to the inside. But, it was much too dark and I was too lazy to take another picture! LOL!
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

5 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is adorable! Soooo it says your entering in the following challenges.... but you did post that part!

Glenda said...

Patty, this is so wonderful. You are such a talented lady! I just love the snowflakes and your coloring is amazing. Such a sweet image. Just beautiful, my friend!

Kathleen said...

Hi Patty, Beautiful card love the white on white and the textures you've created. The H'angler image is lovely wish I had one in my collection.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I just love how you have created the window for this heavenly image! The open work diecuts worked perfectly!

Nannieflash said...

Hi Patty, what a lovely aperture card, your image is beautifully coloured to. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxx