Thursday, October 21, 2010

"Tilda & A Candy Cane"

I stayed up far to late last night playing. The candy cane is a new image and my Tilda is from last year. I know it was too late when I was doing this card as  I have her floating  above the bow. I did have her sitting on the bow when I was doing my 'dry' placement. LOL!  I colored the image with Copics and my lovely poinsettias are handmade using my new dies from my wonderful friend Elaine. Oh, I am just loving those dies.  I added snow falling with my white copic paint.  Another Christmas card for my stash only 19 to go!

2 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

Awwww she looks so cute floating above the bow... super sweet!

Amanda R said...

Very sweet card, didn't even notice the "floating bow" until you mentioned it. I bet if you drew in a smile that would draw so much attention to her face that the bow would be absolutely inconsequential. If anyone else reads my comments to you they are going to think I am awful!