Monday, October 18, 2010

Merry Christmas Mick!


Over the last 39 years I have been very fortunate to have a wonderful relationship with my brother-in-laws. They are my family and I love them. Having said that I will also say that over the years we have razzed each other constantly. So, this card is for my brother-in-law Mick! I just had to give him a little tease. My first image if from Kenny Kiernam and the second one is from Mo Manning. I colored both with Copics. I added some snow of the white background frame with my Crop-A-Dial. I framed both images with Nestabilities and the sentiments are computer generated. I add rhinestones, buttons and bows to complete my card. Blessings to each of you and Merry Christmas to Mick!

5 comments:

LINDA said...

Oh I love both of them..Kinda looks like the before and after.LOL.Fantastic coloring on them.
Hugs, Linda

The Other Patti Sue said...

OMGosh, LMBO! So funny! Love it!

Glenda said...

Mick will love this! It is so funny.....How wonderful that you have such a close relationship with these guys!

Amanda R said...

Absolutely love this! May have to steal the idea for my brother in law too. So glad you made the card cause when you told me about it I thought it was hysterical!

Doreen said...

What a fantastic card I love it, and a great idea Two stunning images.xxx