Thursday, October 28, 2010

"Frosty Friends"

I wish my photography skills were better. This picture is just not as good as the 'real' thing. Does anyone else ever think that. This is my second card with this cute little digi. I colored him with Copics and added Viva glitter and Viva glass effects. He really does sparkle and shine! I added a little sheer bow and popped a button on it. I used rhinestones in the corners t finish off my card. A fun little Christmas card!
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

4 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

He's very cute in blue too! I can see lots of sparkle.... be it's awesome IRL!

Amanda R said...

Very cute and a mouth to boot! Will miracles never cease? I can see the sparkle on him although I am sure it is better in real life. No suggestions on better photography cause I struggle with it too.

Tosha Leyendekker said...

How super charming is this card!! I love that snowman image with the sweet little bird!! And your coloring is wonderful. Thanks for joining our CCEE Challenge this week!

LINDA said...

This is just to cute!! very lovely work as always..
Hugs, Linda