Monday, October 11, 2010

"Happy Halloween"


I know I had mentioned earlier that I was getting tired of Halloween cards, but I saw this cute little digi and I just had to color it up! You can find this cute digi here: http://mamidoodles.blogspot.com 
I colored my image with Copics. ( I don't know why I keep saying that!) I cut out a golden yellow circle and then sprayed it with Smoochie. My good friend Wendy let me in on a little secret when using Smoochie to swirl the bottle in a circle rather than shake it and you get fewer 'blops' of paint that way. It really does help!. I used a Martha Stewart lace punch and added half rhinestones for a little bling. I also added some glittered leafs and a ribbon to finish of my little Halloween card.
I am entering this card at the following challenges: (this is almost as good as the other Patti's list)

9 comments:

Janie Printz said...

Ok YOU might be getting tired of Halloween cards but I'm sure not getting tired of seeing these when you whip out such cute ones. This little image is unbelievably the cutest witch I've seen yet. Patty how do you color them so well ? I just went WOW when I saw her !!! And I must ask what is Chunky glitter & where do you get it ? I love your style !!!
Hugs, Janie

Unknown said...

So nice card! Thank you for playing The Karber Weekly Challenge :)

The Other Patti Sue said...

Look at all those challenges... you go GF! Love this, super adorable. Thanks for the hint about smoochie spray! I hated it the 1st time I tried it and haven't touched it since!

Mami Doodles said...

Beatiful colouring and design. Love the circle behind her, it looks like the moon and makes the witch stand out.

Many thanks for the words, Patty. You're very sweet.

Benzi said...

What a cute witch and a wonderful Halloween card. I see why you wanted to make another one...with this image. Thanks for joining the Stampin B's this week.

Unknown said...

Your gorgeous card fits in the challenge for this week at Papercraft Star! And it's not too late to enter the gift certificate drawing either! http://papercraftstar.blogspot.com/2010/09/another-gift-certificate-give-away-at.html

Just A Pac Rat said...

This is wonderful! Love the cute witch!

Thanks for joining us at SSDS!

LouDotMac said...

She is a right cutie isn't she!! I love that backing paper, it really makes your image pop. The circle behind her is a gorgeous colour!!

Good luck in the competitions you have entered.

Lou. xo #98 ASC

Juanita said...

Awe, that has to be the sweetest looking witch out there. Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy.