Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Happy Birthday Jesus!

I have been trying all week to get this card done and posted. I wanted to play in the Sugar Nellie Challenge and I followed the sketch and of course used a Sugar Nellie and then after I made the card saw that it was to be a birthday card. Well, I am calling this a birthday card for Jesus! I do love the Sugar Nellies and always have fun coloring them with my Copics. I cut and framed this little sugar with my Creative Memories oval cutter. I inked around the image with Memento New Sprout. My DP is from The Paper Studio Greetings of the Season pad. I love the warm, rich colors don't you? I added some ribbon I had in my stash and three snowflake buttons to finish off my card. I am entering this card at:

2 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

That's the most important birthday of ALL! Your card is just as sweet as can be!

Amanda R said...

I think Happy Birthday Jesus is a wonderful idea! We need more people that think that way. Love the striped stockings and the snowflake placement is spot on.