Saturday, September 4, 2010

"Your Never More Than"




I have stated before that I love my "Inky's" I am especially enamored with this little doll. She  reminds so much of my daughter as she started school and how cute she looked. She is now an adult and doesn't remember how hard it was for her Mom to let go. (Yes! I cried as she skipped off to her first day of school, leaving me in the dust! LOL! Anyway to my card. I love fall and it's rich warm colors and this little Inky just cried out for the fall colors. I colored my image with "Copics" and added a little bling to her earrings, headband and bracelet with my "Spica" pens. I used DCWV "Autumn Splendor" dp. I used a "SU" stamp for the bench she is sitting on and added a little hand drawn pillow. (I added the pillow because I had her floating above he bench.) I used "Nestabilities" to frame both the image and the sentiment. I added the little leaves to the sentiment from an old "SU" set. I used my yellow "Spica" pen to give the leaves a little bling also. I had some fall silk leaves that I glued on and add a felt sunflower I had in my stash to finish off my card. I am entering this card at http://inkyimpressionschallenges.blogspot.com/  They are having a guest DT challenge if you want to check it out and enter. I am also entering this at http://www.thewildflowerpatch.com/?p=675  Have a blessed week-end!

7 comments:

Love crafts forever said...

Very lovely card. Wellcome to OSAAT team.
Hugs, Nataliya.

Elaine said...

Beautiful card Patty.
This image is so sweet, and I love your choice of fall colours. I do think we are approaching Fall, it certainly seems to be going dark earlier in the evenings, and it's getting cooler.
Take care
Love Elaine xx

Crystal said...

Oh WOW Patti Angelica looks BEAUTIFUL!! I love your fall colors and your choice of embellies... Your coloring is fantastic and love how you did her cheeks.What a GREAT easel design. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Inky Impressions and I wish you the BEST of luck!!! Stamping Hugs, Crystal Senior DT

The Other Patti Sue said...

She is adorable all decked out for school!

Anonymous said...

Patty! She's a doll! love your Angelica coloring and designing! You made me smile so big when I was reading the comments! Come color with me! anytime! : ) I'm in Iowa! Awesome easel card and I see you have the new nesties! you lucky duck! lol
Pam Going Postal

Angelwood said...

Patty, what an absolutely darling card! You've colored Angelica so beautifully and I love the bright sunny colors you used. I have to get that Spellbinder die! Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions! hugs, Angela

Nicole (Inky's Mama) said...

OOOHHH LA LA! How pretty she looks, Patty! And I have to say FANTASTIC coloring on her too!

Awww... that is so sweet to hear about your Daughter. :( I sooo... know the feeling of sadness when they leave for their first day of school. I too was a mess when that day came!

Thanks for joining us this week. So glad to hear how much you love your INKY'S!!! ;)

HUGS!

Nicole :)